Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
If you are a small business owner or social-entrepreneur interested in growing your business:
Start the New Year with an interactive and collaborative experience:
On January 14th, 2010, join our team of consultants for:
The Toronto Entrepreneur Advisory Roundtable
Six experienced consultants will meet with a small group of entrepreneurs (20 maximum) to offer advice, resources and brainstorming for your business issues. The theme of this roundtable is:
Pink Spoon Marketing (TM) and other helpful sales techniques
Harnessing the Power of the Free Taste to Build and Grow Your Business
We’ll explore proven ‘free taste’ techniques from this system developed by Andrea Lee and Tina Forsyth and sales guru Brian Tracy’s ‘Puppy dog sales’ approach (TM) (see ** note below).
You’ll gain valuable information about how to:
- Attract and build relationships with new customers
- Retain existing customers & introduce them to new products & services
- Make it easy and attractive for your customers to refer you
- Create new products and services for multiple income streams
During the Roundtable:
- We’ll use diagrams and business case examples to demonstrate these systems
- We’ll break into smaller groups to give you an opportunity to develop ‘pink spoon’ ideas for your business
- We’ll collaborate to develop a more in-depth marketing strategy using these systems for two of the businesses at the roundtable – You’ll gain valuable insights of how to apply these to your business
Please register in advance - SPACE IS LIMITED TO JUST 20 ATTENDEES
Two questions submitted in advance from participants will be selected for discussion that evening.
For more information and consultant’s bios:
When: Thursday January 14th, 2010 6:00 to 9:00 pm
6:00 to 6:30 pm: Networking and nibbles
6:30 to 9:00 pm: Roundtable (we’ll start promptly)
Where: Centre for Social Innovation
215 Spadina Ave. 4th Floor (Alterna Meeting Room)
$20 - Members of Green Enterprise Toronto, Centre for Social Innovation &
Young Social Entrepreneurs of Canada;
$35 - General Public
** Trademarks -Pink Spoon Marketing belongs to Andrea J. Lee Group of Companies, Box 29016, 2515 Highlands Rd W, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4Y2, 1-888-988-7465; Puppy Dog Sales belongs to Brian Tracy International http://www.briantracy.com. All rights protected by the trademark holders.